Author Topic: My life story...(long story short but still too long)  (Read 13745 times)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: My life story...(long story short but still too long)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
Man goatboy, I hate to hear of your disappointment, friend...please please do not give up entirely here. It is sometimes this way with these things, especially DIY - many variables to consider. Do Not get down on yourself man. You've made it this far and found your way to a great place - we need you here bro. There's not a single person on this site that won't do anything and everything they can to assist you, and gladly. Myself included. I hope you stick around. You're a cool guy with brains and a sharp sense of humor. Too rare to lose to the rest of the world. Stay up bro, and stay with us!  :)
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 05:27:50 PM »
Ditto what Cal said. We are here for you.
Always good to hear experience reports, and sometimes particularly to hear ones that weren't perfect.
We keep learning from each other.

Do you know at this point what a good mg/kg for you would be? And how that translates from TA, HCl, RB?

Keep us posted.

Love to you.
T

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2010, 12:58:10 AM »
Ya, I learned...the hard way.  But I'm not giving up, so do not worry  ;)  I still be using now but I'm a man on a mission.  And I've gone wayyy too far and researched wayy too much for nothing.  Next time I'm trying the acetic method unless I had least 100 grams...Anyways THANK YOU everyone that has reached out to attempt to help in some way, and just to not give up my goal of detoxing for good! And soon!  This forum has good people here, couldn't ask for better.  Hoping to get to know yall even better in the future...

Oh ya and tia: I'm thinking about an 18mg/kgish.  Think that would suffice? And yes I would know how to translate it from TA to HCL as long as I knew the purity...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:00:12 AM by goatboy »
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2010, 01:13:47 AM »
Heya goatboy.

Yup, that's a good place to start. It's sometimes necessary to take a little more if your calcs don't 'hold' you, stave off w/d. But 18 is good. I've gone higher with some folk, and heard of/seen higher as well. Nobu has some good things to say about max dose, maybe he'll chime in.

*If you can* it's smart to have twice what you think you'll need. This covers vomiting and boosters. Again, I know we all can't do this. I dosed at home, could have used another g TA, I think. But it was all I could do to afford what I did get. That said, I urge you to get as much as you can.

How's the move coming along?

T

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2010, 02:49:49 AM »
Well thanks for asking Tia.

I've actually been slacking for the most part so far :(, Just have had my mind focused on too many other things.  So just have done some organizing, but still not sure 1) Where I'm moving too 2)When exactly I have to leave because my landlord has yet to say but sounds like the end of this month.  But I just did my taxes and found out I will be getting a good return so looking forward to that (and hoping I get it after detox rather than before, for obvious reasons), and who knows, maybe I'll move in with my mother till I find a nice place by the lake in the city with a roomate.  That's what I'm leaning towards going for now.. :) 

Who knows what my future holds right now tho, I sure the hell don't.
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

fallout330

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »
Keep taking those steps forward goatboy, this is an excellent source of support.  I read your thread and could relate to the anxiety and panic attack issues from the past.  I'm sure you'll find some level of hope and support here. 

Peace to you!