Author Topic: Iboga helpline/hotline  (Read 3269 times)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Iboga helpline/hotline
« on: March 29, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »
Easy part done.

760.820.4480, a US number.

A Yucca Valley, California number through Skype.
Full call forwarding capacity.

$18/3 months. If it works, I'll do the $60/year next.

This number is NOT live yet, stuff needs to be worked out about details, like:

Just working on what structure will be. Who to 'advertise' it to, what 'rules' (like always say you are in Canada, Mexico, never US) to put on it. Who will answer calls, what shifts, etc.

Friend M here said she would assist, any one else with time and ideas?

Lovelove,
TiaTiaPunkinEatah

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
Re: Iboga helpline/hotline
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 06:50:27 PM »
I think that's a great idea...especially considering I know how hard it is to find a decent resource containing good information about Iboga.  I know I could use it...I would even offer to assist if needed considering right now I have all the time in the world really...Hope this lifts off!
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 04:20:46 PM »
Thank you for the offer, goatboy!

This will, WILL lift off. It's just a matter of people doing the footwork. Uh, me doing the footwork, lol. I need help, certainly.

While there are over a thousand people in the US who have been treated with Iboga, there are undera dozen actually doing treatments. Hopefully this will change very soon. Right now, it's a small pool to draw from. Other people who would be good on the line are those wo have gone through multiple tx themselves, and have studied on their own.

We can make this happen, and not wait for it to happen! Cuz, we're like that!

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 11:30:33 AM »
I want to help but have to admit my knowledge is short.  I only know what I have researched myself.  I may be able to help with pre testing stuff.  Lab work, ekg's etc.  As far as once the tx is in action.  Not sure I would be of help.
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »
I would like to do what I can - I think this is an awesome idea. The number is through Skype, does this mean we need to have a Skype account set up to be of service? Or is that like, just 'who' the number is with? I'm a little 'duh' on technical stuff...
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 02:13:09 PM »
Thanks, guys. It's who the number is with, Skype.
Once there's infrastructure, it's as simple as me (or whoever has the password to the account) typing in which number calls will go to.
Making a schedule will be important.
So will deciding what ground rules to lay, and where to 'publicize' this, if at all?

A hotline always gets answered, a helpline might be able to take a message and get back in a reasonable amount of time.

Who would use this number? Providers only? Ibo curious people? Anyone at all?

Don't know yet.

Input appreciated. I know we all have our own projects (even multiple ones!), so I'm not afire about hearing it now, but please do share when you have the inclination.

Tia