Author Topic: To All Providers and Vendors  (Read 8220 times)

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: To All Providers and Vendors
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 02:29:09 PM »
Cal, GD, Tia... While I agree completely about having a place to discuss personal experience with vendors (finding the 'suppliers' section over on DMT-Nexus was very helpful to me in choosing a vendor for my Ayahuasca needs), I also think that discretion is very important to this topic..

I guess my feelings are mixed.. I want everything possible to be done to help people who are interested in Iboga. It has brought me so much good in my life. But it's legal status in the US and many other countries, I feel, really complicates the situation. If, say, a popular vendor/supplier of Iboga was subject to too much attention, and had to shut down, or stop shipping to the US, this would be very counter-productive.

So I'm not saying I'm against the idea, just that I think it needs to be something that is not rushed and given much consideration.
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »
Thanks for your thoughts on this matter digital - good to have members voicing their concerns.

We have given a great deal of thought to these vendors/providers boards...so much so that you haven't seen one up yet. This is partly for the reasons you expressed.

But it's legal status in the US and many other countries, I feel, really complicates the situation. If, say, a popular vendor/supplier of Iboga was subject to too much attention, and had to shut down, or stop shipping to the US, this would be very counter-productive.

Indeed I agree that 'too much' attention could be counter-productive, but this forum is public domain and has many international members who reside in places where these compounds are not restricted - and that alone is reason enough to advocate certain vendors and openly discuss facilitators. We DO NOT condone ANY illegal sale or possession of controlled substances re: http://eboka.pkeffect.com/index.php/topic,19.0.html

Posting here is the individual's responsibility and although there are those who inevitably are going to seek out treatments in unconventional ways, it is not the intention or responsibility of this forum to provide anything other than open minds and ears.

NO vendors will be sending anything illegal into the United States. There will be sponsorship forthcoming, and it is solely on the member(s) to bear that consideration. We do not and Will not represent any entity engaged in illegal endeavors. Suppliers of entheogens must abide by domestic and international laws and we make no claims or hold any responsibility for false information or erroneous solicitations.

Eboka is here for DISCUSSION and information, and sometimes this will include people's own personal experiences - there is (as yet) no law prohibiting dissemination of information, even if that information contained hypothetical situations...

Also many of the vendors being considered are for a multitude of other natural, alternative healing methods, none of which are illegal in the States. I appreciate your concerns over this digital, and for the time being the board concerning providers is still being discussed amongst staff.

Please continue to communicate any ideas and concerns, this is the very core of what this site is about. Cal

" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline digital_phreedom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 03:06:49 PM »
Well put Cal, and duly noted!

It seems you have already been very thorough in your consideration of this topic, and I like your style  ;)
Embrace this moment, remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »

This whole thing is a good idea.  I have been around for years and don't know where I would go if I were in need, I would have to ask someone.  This would give me a rough idea.  However, how do you know that everything is legit.  For example if I had a clinic I could write many great reviews.

Best,

Roy